- This event has passed.
For the Love of the Art
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 9:00 pm$25.00 - $300.00
Our objective during this barber battle is to enrich and bring together a community of artists. Not only will barbers be in attendance but local talent as well. Along the walls of the venue you will find many pieces of art work that express individuality, culture, connectivity, and life. Like the artist’s pieces you will see throughout the venue, the competing barbers will be our live art of the evening scattered throughout the venue.
Now, to the competing barbers, use this event to express not only your amazing talents but your passion and drive with the stroke of every blade. Good luck to you all!
Barber event sponsored by booksy!
General admission: $25 before Februrary 26 @ 11:59 PM and $40 the day of the event.
- Fastest Fade: $100 + service fee
- Freestyle: $100 + service fee
- Hair & Beard: $100 + service fee
**prize for the above listed competitions: 1st place receives $400 dollars, and a trophy. 2nd & 3rd place will receive a trophy.
- Tag Team: $300 + service fee
**prize for the Tag Team category: 1st place receives $1000 ($500 each winner) and two trophies. 2nd & 3rd place receives two trophies.
Additional prize: Swag Bag, by booksy.
Jamez the barber: @jamezcuttzit
- @itzellz__braidz_ : Teaching French braids intertwined with hair attachments (1hour).
- @m.r.k.thebarber & @carlito_thebarber : Tag team instruction – sheer work, design, fade, and enhancement seminar. In addition, photography instruction to create the best content.
@m.r.k.thebarber , @edward_the_who , @carlito_thebarber , @smitty_ugk , and @jamezcuttzit .
Food trucks will be on-site!
Live music and entertainment!