Water Lantern Festival El Paso
El Paso Water Lantern Festival is coming up on March 28, 2020!
Voted #1 Best Cultural Festival by USA TODAY!
Water Lantern Festival is a floating lantern event that is all about connections. Magical nights in cities across the U.S. include food, games, activities, vendors, music and the beauty of thousands of lanterns adorned with letters of love, hope and dreams reflected upon the water.
As the sun begins to set on the evening sky, Water Lantern Festival begins to shine with the launch of the lanterns onto the water as we Light The Water together. Watch your unique lantern drift out into the water as it joins other lanterns carrying hope, love, happiness, healing, peace, and connection. It's a night that you'll never forget.
Tickets are selling fast.
Visit www.WaterLanternFestival.com for more details.
Cost: $0 for Kids (ages 0-7), $11.99 for Youth (ages 8-14), $25.99-55.99 for Adults
6900 Delta Drive
El Paso, TX 79905
More Event Ideas
- More Fairs and Festivals Events
- Saturday, Apr 18, 7:00 PM
- Siglo de Oro Drama Festival - De Dioses y Hombres presented by GALA Hispanic Theatre at Chamizal National MemorialThursday, Apr 16, 7:00 PM
- Siglo de Oro Drama Festival - Staging the Daffy Dame presented by Anne-Garcia Romero at Chamizal National MemorialWednesday, Apr 15, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ascarate Park
- Sunday, Aug 30, 7:00 AM
- Saturday, Jun 6, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 19, 8:00 AM