The Basics: Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer's
EVENT WILL BE IN SPANISH.
Alzheimer’s disease is not a normal part of aging. If you or someone you know is affected by Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, it’s time to learn the facts.
Topics covered include:
• Symptoms and effects of Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia
• How Alzheimer’s affects the brain
• Causes and risk factors
• How to find out if it’s Alzheimer’s disease
• The benefits of early detection
• How to address a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
• Stages of the disease
• Hope for the future
• Ways the Alzheimer’s Association can help
11700 Pebble Hills
El Paso, TX 79936